lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP raw and CyaSSL

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP raw and CyaSSL
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:50:17 +0200

Miller, Mark wrote:

Has anyone gotten CyaSSL running with lwIP in RAW mode? I’m running on a bare-metal Arm 9.

Specifically, I’m having trouble getting lwIP to send the Server Hello message after CyaSSL builds it.

Although I'd be interested in SSL support for the raw API httpd, I'm not aware of anyone on this list having tried it, yet. As to CyaSSL: it does not have a suitable licence for my company to use it (GPL...).

Simon