lwip-users

[lwip-users] web browser halt problem

From: vincent cui
Subject: [lwip-users] web browser halt problem
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 05:04:53 +0000

Dear All:

I program a basic webserver with SOCKET, and test it by opening 10 client in
browser.
I hope it could support 10 client access at same time.

Now, I did following configuration.
1. change MEMP_NUM_NETCONN to 16, it means it could connect 15 socket
connection except listen socket .
2. change MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB_LISTEN to 6
3. change MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB to 10
BTW, I enable TCP keepalive function by
#define LWIP_TCP_KEEPALIVE 1
#define TCP_KEEPIDLE_DEFAULT            10000UL
#define TCP_KEEPINTVL_DEFAULT       5000UL
#define TCP_KEEPCNT_DEFAULT                     3U

Then, I open IE under window7 and open 10 client to access... some client will
show connection fail after a long time.
Does someone know why ?

vincent