lwip-users

[lwip-users] PPP: how to enable the MRU negotiation?

From: narke
Subject: [lwip-users] PPP: how to enable the MRU negotiation?
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 02:58:14 +0800

Hi,

In my current instance, the lwIP did not start the MRU negotiation.
And, because the peer also not sent the MRU negotiation, so I am not
sure if both side agree on a same value.  How can I force the lwIP PPP
module send the MRU negotion?

Another relative question: How to tell PPP no to send pcomp=TRUE and
accomp=TRUE in its negotiation list?  That mean, I want to disable
these two options and also want the peer aware of it.

I looked the code, I guess the answer might be somewhere in the
lcp_wantoptions and lcp_gotoptions, but the rule is not so clear, so I
lost clue how to deal with them.

Thanks in advance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke