lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Automatic Rx DMA ring replenish

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Automatic Rx DMA ring replenish
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:15:11 -0400

Simon,

I commented based on the “This should improve performance” statement in Timmy’s message.  The intent was not to invalidate the change or deem it unnecessary, only to not have performance be a reason one heads off in the direction of adding this feature to their port.  I well could be wrong about performance too – this is merely an opinion based on code review.

Bill