lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Slipif serial deviece selection.

From: mcondarelli
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Slipif serial deviece selection.
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 09:10:14 +0100 (CET)

Thanks.
I don't understand what You say, but I'll have a look to git.
For the time being I'm bypassing completely arguments to sio_* functions.
I can do it because I currently have just one slip connection.

Side question:
Should I move from 1.4.0 as released to git?
Would that be more stable?
I do not need advanced functions like ipv6, just plain TCP/UDP.

TiA
Mauro