lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ERR MEM & TCP_OUT_ORDER

From: Cellule Numerique
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ERR MEM & TCP_OUT_ORDER
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 22:14:08 +0100

Hi

I tested your solution ( if(!(....)) but i m already probleme.
So i try use the fonction Api bool for look the sndbuf when my server no send.
And i have change the Time when tcptmr() is call. The new Time is: 10uS.

My application is more stable ( 5h on run), but the flow isnt stable ( Start at
23 mbits/s end finish at 21 mbits/s).

Pierre