lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP server netconn API

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP server netconn API
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 08:45:11 +0100

Saket Chawla <address@hidden> wrote:
> The code fails assertion at this pont
>
> *LWIP_ERROR("memp_malloc: type < MEMP_MAX", (type < MEMP_MAX), return
> NULL;);*
> *
> *
> The type at fail point is MEMP_NETCONN

That's strange, as MEMP_NETCONN isn't even the one with the highest number. I
would suppose you have either defined LWIP_ERROR to something strange or you
have mixed up include paths so that MEMP_NETCONN evaluates to something
different in your application file than in memp.c. You can try to rule that out
by printing MEMP_NETCONN from both files.

Simon