lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] 2 Interfaces , PPP over Serial and Ethernet

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] 2 Interfaces , PPP over Serial and Ethernet
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 21:14:40 +0100

Kieran Mansley wrote:
On 5 Mar 2012, at 09:23,<address@hidden>  <address@hidden>  wrote:
Afterwards it iterates the list and the weird thing is that it doesn’t find em
interface. Then netif –>next should be 0x0 but is 0xfffffff. This makes me
think of some overflow or stack problem. I don’t really know where to look any
help would be appreciated!
I agree that it sounds like something is getting corrupted.

I remember having a similar memory corruption once and it turned out that I had 2 lwipopt.h files lying around and different source files (at different locations) included different options, thus leading to different structure sizes...

That's only one possible hint though...

Simon