lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Clarification needed in adding IP route

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Clarification needed in adding IP route
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 09:29:28 +0100

"M.GANESH KUMAR" <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have a requirement to add route in an interface. I cant find any
> functions to add route.Is it possible to add/remove ip route in LWIP?

By default, lwIP does not support advanced routing. It only supports routing
packets to the appropriate subnet or using the default route (if the default
netif has a gateway set).

However, with 1.4.1, you will be able to hook into ip_route() and implement
your own routing algorithm, if that helps you (1.4.1 should be released soon).

Simon