lwip-users

[lwip-users] UDP fragmentation works or not?

From: Andrey Skladchikov
Subject: [lwip-users] UDP fragmentation works or not?
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 21:30:05 +0600

Hello. I try to send an data array throw the UDP in lwip. When data is
ready, i create a pbuf and link pbuf->payload to my dataarray.
Next, i send it.

Receiver is C# .NET udp datagram socket. Im receiving data using
socket.ReceiveFrom().

So. If i send more then 1470 bytes throw UDP, the package not coming
into socket - no socket.Avaible increases. Under the sniffer i see the
package is comed from device, but in one large package (or my sniffer
construct it from fragments?). Fragmentation is ON in opt.h. So, whats
happend? It is useful to send one large array once than manually split
it for little blocks and construct on the host again.

--
Regards
Andrey Skladhikov