lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] dereferencing pointer to incomplete type in static LwIP

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] dereferencing pointer to incomplete type in static LwIP library
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 21:05:19 +0200

Martin Osterloh wrote:
I see, indeed a misunderstanding. I thought I could put lwip into a library and then just call it as needed without having the hassle of including headers.

Now, how should I organize my project in order to compile a small test program that is essentially able to create a socket? Can I still use my static library?

No offence, but I think this is really not the appropriate forum. With a question like that, you could use a good book on C for beginners, maybe for people already knowing java or C# concepts.

Simon