lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP/IP stack

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP/IP stack
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 09:09:14 +0200

Hassan Mansouri <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am looking for a suitable TCP/IP stack for STM32F207 with the following
> features ina commercial product:
>
> * no OS option
> * multiple TCP/IP connection simultaniously
> * web-server
> * UDP

So far so good: lwIP may be freely used in commercial products and supports the
above features.

> * Telnet client

There is no explicit telnet client for lwIP, but since telnet is really just a
TCP client connection, this should be no problem.

> * ftp

I don't no of an FTP client or server for the lwIP raw API (since without an
OS, you cannot use sockets or the nectonn API), but that doesn't mean there
isn't one. You might want to search the net for one.

> * IPv4/v6

IPv4 is, of course, supported. IPv6 is under development and I'd regard it as
pretty stable, but it is not yet included in a released version, so you'd have
to download a git snapshot.

> * DHCP

Client or server? A DHCP client is included in lwIP.

Simon