lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how to deal with recieve a large file ?

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how to deal with recieve a large file ?
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 16:07:26 +0100

On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 07:46 +0000, vincent cui wrote:
> I capture TCP and HTTP packets with wireshark and find that the POST
> xhrfwfilepost.htm requested is captured in TCP level. Not HTTP level
> It means that I need write a thread with TCP API to receive file ?, is
> there a sample for it ?
> Attached file is a whole of PCAP file.

I think you're just misunderstanding the way wireshark is presenting the
data.  An HTTP request is encapsulated in a TCP segment.  A large HTTP
response might span multiple TCP segments.  The subsequent ones might be
presented by wireshark as just being TCP but they are continuations of
the previous HTTP response.

Kieran