lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Dynamic web pages with lwip1.3.2

From: nicostage
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Dynamic web pages with lwip1.3.2
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 00:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

@Sanchayan

Okay thank you for the piece of advice, I will give it a try.

@Funk, Artur

>Just send a responding header if the password is not set like HTTP/1.1
401 Authorization Required and use sha or base64 encoding for auth.
Another way is to check if via get/post received pass is correct, if not
don't load other pages and redirect the user back all the time to the
auth page.

It would be something like:
if(password and login are NOT correct)
{
send 401 authorization required
}
else
{ nothing (we let the page which is supposed to be open in the html code)}
Is that right?

And how about displaying dynamically the "login" for example in every
subpages (like a variable session in fact)?

Thank you!