lwip-users

[lwip-users] Adding a port of lwIP to the contrib files

From: Dan-Angel Codrean
Subject: [lwip-users] Adding a port of lwIP to the contrib files
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:46:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hey guys,

I managed to make the lwIP port for an EFM32 developement kit and I would like to put it out there so that others can benefit from it.

Can you please tell me how should I proceed in putting it in the contrib repository?

Also I would like to ask you how should I license the include files (i.e. cc.h, perf.h, sys_arch.h, lwip_opts.h). Should I use the Swedish institute license, the company I am working for license or none?

Thank you in advance,

Dan-Angel Codrean