lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problems getting a basic example running

From: Fre Net
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problems getting a basic example running
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:18:36 -0700

I've got some more info in the hopes that this will help...

I've debugged a bit more and found that from within tcpip_apimsg():

sys_mbox_valid(&mbox) is failing causing a return of ERR_VAL.

This in turn causes netconn_new_with_proto_and_callback() to return NULL. I am not sure why it is failing. netconn_new_with_proto_and_callback() is not failing at the asserts after the tcpip_apimsg() call.

Thanks,
Fred