lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re connect HTTP

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re connect HTTP
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 19:24:20 +0100

On 20 Aug 2012, at 12:51, Simon Goldschmidt wrote:

> I don't know nabble, but to me it seems that it's only a company archiving
> random mailing lists?

That's correct, and it's a bit annoying as it causes this sort of confusion and
is totally unnecessary.  We already have archives, and any subscriber can post
direct to the mailing list without nabble.

Personally I'm very happy to have quotes in emails attributed whether by name
or email address as it makes it much easier to read.

Kieran