lwip-users

[lwip-users] IPSec and lwIP

From: John Bishop
Subject: [lwip-users] IPSec and lwIP
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 14:03:30 -0400

Dear all,

We are developing a device that uses an ATMEL 32 bit chip, and it uses the FreeRTOS for programs. I understand that lwIP has been included in FreeRTOS.

We have been asked by a number of customers to provide IPSec on the system, and I haven't found many comments on IPSec or encryption on the lwip-devel archive. (There are two postings in 2005 regarding SSL and two in May 2012 regarding basic encryption (DES)).

I have found that on FreeRTOS there is this  http://www.freertos.org/FreeRTOS-Plus/CyaSSL/CyaSSL.shtml .

Does anyone know of any work for including IPSec as part of lwIP (it may be, as per one of the 2005 posts, that the IP stack is not the right place for this, however the May 2005 posts indicate some encryption work being done - admittedly for ppp)?

Thanks,
John Bishop

Xacom International, LLC

11175 Cicero Drive

Suite 110

Alpharetta GA 30022 USA

Mobile: +1-678-782-1700

Website: http://www.xacom.com.au

Confidentiality:  This email is intended solely for the addressee(s). It is a private and confidential document and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this email message is strictly prohibited.  Xacom does not warrant or represent that this email or any of its attachments are free from computer viruses or any other defects. This email and its attachments may only be used on the basis that the user takes responsibility for all loss damage or consequence relating directly or indirectly from the use of this email or its attachment. The confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication is not waived due to the mistaken transmission to you. If you have received this message in error, please notify Xacom by telephone or by reply email to the sender. If you are not the named addressee, you are bound to destroy the original transmission and its contents.