lwip-users

[lwip-users] How to use ping

From: Viktor.S
Subject: [lwip-users] How to use ping
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 08:36:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'm very new to LwIP and the whole ethernet stuff.
I have running LwIP 1.3.2 on a TI TMS570 without OS. Now I'm trying to ping
a PC with this device. Therefor I integrated the ping application from the
contrib 1.3.0 package.
But unfortunately I don't know how to continue due to my poor LwIP/ethernet
knowledge.
Which function do I have to use after the ping_init? And what parameters
they need?
For example the ping_send(struct raw_pcb *raw, struct ip_addr *addr)
function. What is the struct raw_pcb *raw?

Regards,
Viktor