lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip and MPU (FreeRTOS-MPU)

From: Richard Barry
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip and MPU (FreeRTOS-MPU)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:04:51 +0100

I took it as it was intended - no offence caused.

As a native (English) English speaker I understand the use of irony to
make a joke - but also understand that it does not translate very well
for people who have English as a second language and therefore make more
direct translations.

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org/trace
15 interconnected trace views. An indispensable productivity tool.