lwip-users

[lwip-users] GET delivers a file, yet at the very end reports HTTP/1.1 4

From: tamirmichael
Subject: [lwip-users] GET delivers a file, yet at the very end reports HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 02:45:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Our product (uses lwIP) is fielded world wide. One of our clients, located
in Oceania, is experiencing unique problems: when he tries to download a
~500KB file from our server, the request is handled, the file delivered
(Wireshark trace prove that) yet after everything is delivered - the server
reports a HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request (there we no intermittent interactions -
only one simple HTTP GET), while it replied with a HTTP OK just before data
delivery started. One of the implicated devices was shipped back here
(Western Europe) and it works without issues. Our server is located in
Western Europe, too.
Here is the trace of the final milliseconds:

http://i49.tinypic.com/24ozfdj.jpg

Can you suggest a reason for this behavior?

Thank you.