lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] IP fragmentation

From: Vic
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] IP fragmentation
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:33:44 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry guys I totally misunderstood the fragmentation. My problem has nothing
to do with it.
What I try is to send more data than one frame can carry. But the pbuf given
as argument to my low level driver consists of a chain of two pbufs. One for
the header and the other one for the data. For my understanding it must be a
chain of six pbufs (3x header and 3x data).
At the moment the tcp_recv callback function receives three packets without
a p->next instead of receiving one packet divided into three frames with a
p->next.