lwip-users

[lwip-users] SSL web server can't work with FF16

From: vincent cui
Subject: [lwip-users] SSL web server can't work with FF16
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 05:22:25 +0000

Hi all:

I develop SSL web server with lwip1.4.0 and PolarSSL under Cortex M3 platfrom.

When I access the web with FireFox16, it warns that the connection is reset.

When I access the web with IE8, it works well .

Attached httpslogFF16 file includes some RST packet. But httpslogIE doesn’t have.

So, I change the lwip1.4.0 to 1.3.2. FF16 and IE both work well..

Anyone know it is LWIP issue or not ?

Vincent

Untitled.pngUntitled.png