lwip-users

[lwip-users] smtp application

From: vincent cui
Subject: [lwip-users] smtp application
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 02:21:13 +0000

All:

I use smtp code in contribution packet, also, I enable DNS to parse host name .

I found that I cant receive mail on time sometimes after I modify those definition as following .

/** TCP poll timeout while sending message body, reset after every

 * successful write. 3 minutes */

#define SMTP_TIMEOUT_DATABLOCK  ( 60 * SMTP_POLL_INTERVAL / 2)

/** TCP poll timeout while waiting for confirmation after sending the body.

 * 10 minutes */

#define SMTP_TIMEOUT_DATATERM   ( 80 * SMTP_POLL_INTERVAL / 2)

/** TCP poll timeout while not sending the body.

 * This is somewhat lower than the RFC states (5 minutes for initial, MAIL

 * and RCPT) but still OK for us here.

 * 2 minutes */

#define SMTP_TIMEOUT            ( 60 * SMTP_POLL_INTERVAL / 2)

In my application, it is possible that sending more mail in short time when event triggered. If last mail is not sent quickly.

The following mail will block sequence, isnt it ? so, I reduce those time value. is it correct ?

Other, does it support sending mult users at one times ?