lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ARP requests crashing stack

From: Zach Smith
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ARP requests crashing stack
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:10:40 +0000

Yes, others have complained about the ST demo code.  You might read through
this thread that talks about an issue you may be having:
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2012-09/msg00054.html

I'm guessing the demo code probably calls ethernetif_input() once every time an
Ethernet interrupt is generated?  You want to loop and call it as many times as
necessary while there are packets to read.  It is possible that you get one
interrupt from the Ethernet MAC but by the time you get to servicing it there
are multiple packets in there.

-Zach