lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Gateway problem with LwIP

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Gateway problem with LwIP
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 16:53:47 +0100

sb80 wrote:
Is it possible to realize a multipath routing in the lwip

You can define LWIP_HOOK_IP4_ROUTE(dest) to a function which takes the destination IPv4 address and returns the netif to be used, but again, this is only supported in newer versions of lwIP (I think from 1.4.0 on).

Do you know about problems with the lwip communications between windows Xp
and win7?

The only communication difference I'm aware of is when talking to browsers, but most of these problems are browser related, not really WinXP vs. Win7.

Simon