lwip-users

[lwip-users] Difference between NETCONN_MORE and NETCONN_COPY

From: Nishant Agrawal
Subject: [lwip-users] Difference between NETCONN_MORE and NETCONN_COPY
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:02:47 +0545

Hello,

I am using lwip 1.3.1. I haven't faced any problems so haven't shifted to the new release. Using it with FreeRTOS using NETCONN. The question is I haven't been able to figure out the conditions on when to use NETCONN_MORE. Also when I use flag NETCONN_NOCOPY instead of NETCONN_COPY, the data is not transmitted. It would be great help if someone could explain me the proper uses of these flags as the documentation has little that describes its use.

--
With Regards,
Nishant Agrawal