lwip-users

[lwip-users] raw api UDP-Server

From: Kevin Hummel
Subject: [lwip-users] raw api UDP-Server
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 05:14:13 -0400

Hey there,

I am trying to build up a UDP-Server on an AVR32 microprocessor.

This Server should wait for udp-frames and send an answer back.

Atmel uses the lwip-stack for communications, but together with a real-time operating system.

Is there a way to solve this without a RTOS? (sequential-way)

Maybe an echo-example, with all necessary initialisations for the lwip?

Do I need threads for the udp_bind and udp_connect functions?

Furthermore I have looked over current examples and had a question,

what happens if a packet has been received?

In the available examples a callback function is set, with udp_recv,

but when/where will this callback function be called?

With best regards,

Kevin Hummel