lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP reception problem

From: Peter LM
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP reception problem
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 09:07:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am facing a new problem concerning TCP.

TCP were perfectly running until I changed MTU on my netif and the size of
Pbuf. The problem is when chained pbuf are used. From my debug trace I saw
pbufs correctly allocated and chained. But checksum failed and when my app
tried to print data I got Hardfault as gift.

/Before:/ (no need of chained pbufs since max frame size is equal to pbuf
size)
netif->MTU=128;
#define PBUF_POOL_BUFSIZE               128+14+2

/After:/ (need chained pbufs)
netif->MTU=256;
#define PBUF_POOL_BUFSIZE               128+14+2

Note that I have about 30 pbufs in my pool.

Thank in advance for your help,

Peter.