lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP: ACK problem?

From: André P .
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP: ACK problem?
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 17:45:10 +0200

Hi,

I have an application where I stream data regularly from an LPC board to a laptop. This works fine, until after some time the transmitter sends two packets without waiting for an ACK, and the receiver almost immediately acknowledges both using one packet. Somehow, the LWIP stack does not accept this ACK, and keeps resending a package. I have attached the Flow Graph. Why does LWIP not accept the ACK message 166213? It keeps resending Seq 162622.
I am using LWIP 1.4.0. Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
André