lwip-users

[lwip-users] Tcp server close stuck at TIME_WAIT, cannot open server on

From: Ishmeet Singh
Subject: [lwip-users] Tcp server close stuck at TIME_WAIT, cannot open server on the same port again
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:34:43 +0530

Hi,

I am using LwIP 1.4.1, my tcp server close is stuck at TIME_WAIT condition, hence I am unable to open server on the same port again. I have tried SO_REUSE (#define SO_REUSEADDR 1), but this also doesn't work, any ideas?

In time wait I have check that after around 30 secs, it goes out of timeout to CLOSED state, I don't want to wait that long.

--

Regards,

Ishmeet Bhamra