lwip-users

[lwip-users] pylwip

From: FH
Subject: [lwip-users] pylwip
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 19:02:08 +0200

Hello everyone,
I would like to use lwip as user-level TCP/IP-stack inside a python
proxy-framework, which I'll build in the next couple of weeks in the
context of my bachelor-thesis.

I've read some messages (of this mailing list) that python-bindings ("pylwip")
have
been programmed before. Unfortunately I couldn't find the matching
sourcecode as the authors github-account is deleted. I also had no success in
contacting the author.

Does someone of you has a "backup" of this files? I would like to use and
possibly extend them and - of course - release them again, so that everyone can
benefit from that.

Thanks for your help!
Fred