lwip-users

[lwip-users] maximum lwip sockets limitation

From: Enrique Wellborn
Subject: [lwip-users] maximum lwip sockets limitation
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 16:15:13 +0200

Hi,
I'm using the lwip_socket() api to create lwip sockets on linux and it works well, but only for 4 sockets.
When I try to create a fifth socket, the functions fails (returns -1).
When I call lwip_close() on one of the 4 existing sockets, it works, and then i can recreate the same socket (I get the same socket id) using lwip_socket().
Is there a way to remove this limitation?

Thank you very much!