lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Advice on wifi module

From: Martin Velek
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Advice on wifi module
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:41:16 +0100

Hello,

I personally prefer connectone modules because some of them have the
RMII interface. I would avoid modules not allowing passing raw
ethernet frames because they have only tcp/ip v4 inside (most of
them). In the future with the IP v6 it could be a problem and also if
you want to implement your own ethernet based protocol.

Best
Martin