lwip-users

[lwip-users] RAWSOCKETS_IN_LWIP

From: Rama Krishna
Subject: [lwip-users] RAWSOCKETS_IN_LWIP
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 18:56:16 +0630

Hi all,
       i am newbie to LWIP and would like to know the feasibility of some
aspects regarding Layer Management.We are using TI AM335x GP EVM for
Development purpose and LWIP is already Ported on Ti's starter ware(Non OS
based Environment).Our Work is mainly on Data link layer of a TCP/IP stack.Our
target is to capture & inject Packets at Data Link Layer.

In Linux stack we use Raw sockets for By passing the layers and the total
Ethernet frame coming from network is send to the Application Layer and vice
versa.

1.How Can we achieve the same in the LWIP?
2.Is LWIP supports BSD Sockets?
3.If it is feasible,will u please give me the approach for Capture & Inject
the Packets at Data Link Layer.

Thanks & Regards
Rama Krishna
Jr Design Engineer