lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] problem with multiple UDP sockets

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] problem with multiple UDP sockets
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 13:51:50 -0300

Mario:
Would you please
- not hijack other people's questions
- open a new thread and post YOUR problem in the subject

You are mixing netmasks and using public IP addresses, I hope you know
what you are doing cause unless your network is correctlyl configured
you will have non lwIP related problems. If you don't, ask someone who
can help you with networking.

The red packets in your capture snapshot are RSTs, I am no TCP expert
but that looks like an improper session termination. There are no other
errors I can see, except that the supposed http server is not actually
sending anything.

Please post the capture FILE, not a snapshot, and if possible, isolate
the traffic in question. Also, ask the people resposible for this port
regarding help on this demo. If you have specific lwIP issues I'll be
happy to see your capture files and try to help.