lwip-users

[lwip-users] multiple timers.c in project

From: Sebastian Subik
Subject: [lwip-users] multiple timers.c in project
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 10:30:30 +0200

Dear lwip community,

I am using lwip on freeRTOS 7.4.2 and everything is working.

Now I would like to use additionally the freeROTS timer (defined in timers.c).

The problem is that my CrossStudio has some linking problems, I think it could not deal with two timers.c within the same project.

Although this is not a lwip problem, maybe anyone has faced the same?

I would appreciate any comments or ideas,

Best Regards

Sebastian