lwip-users

[lwip-users] using netconn_recv() and netconn_accept() in two different

From: Jeremy Link
Subject: [lwip-users] using netconn_recv() and netconn_accept() in two different threads
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 12:51:25 -0700

I'm running FreeRTOS 8.1 and LwIP 1.3.2.

I have 2 sockets: one has a UDP listener and the other is TCP for a Telnet server.

The UDP listener will bind to and listen for packets on a specific port.

The Telnet server will just listen for a connection on a different port. Once it is established, command/responses are passed back and forth.

If  I run them independently, then no problems.

I I run both threads, then the TCP listener will Hard Fault inside the netconn_accept() call.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Jeremy