lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Ping time slowing down after some time

From: Zach Smith
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Ping time slowing down after some time
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:53:33 +0000

If you are seeing a problem like this one it may be that you are servicing one
packet per interrupt. Then eventually multiple packets come in quick and are
received but only 1 interrupt is generated. You need to make sure you service
every available packet when you get the interrupt instead of only one.