lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] packets dropped ,no space: which PCB?

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] packets dropped ,no space: which PCB?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 10:33:22 -0300

I assume you are trying to mean that you actually know some pcb
somewhere is not freeing pbufs and you need to find out which one it
is... I don't think flushing or restarting the stack is a "solution".
If I'm in the right path, then I'd suggest you enable statistics and
print them on the functions where you'd usually free pbufs and pcbs and
check that everyone is freeing what is supposed to free.
grep -R "packet dropped, no space" * does not return any hits, so I also
suggest you take note of the actual error, search for it in the sources,
and then, with a clue of what to follow, someone here will try to help
you find where it can be lurking.
BTW, you wrote "other tasks", pay attention to lwIP rules for multiple
threads (same as Highlander: "there can be only one") and please
describe what are you doing with what (raw?, netconn?, ?)