lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP port with posix.

From: Marcos Díaz
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP port with posix.
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 18:00:42 -0300

Hi, first of all I wanted to know if there is some repo with official ports for certain OS for LWIP (sys_arch.c, cc.h, etc)

Then, a second question, I saw this sys_arch.c for a unix port,
https://github.com/pabigot/lwip-contrib/blob/master/ports/unix/sys_arch.c
And we started to use it for another OS with posix support.

My question is, does anybody know why have they implemented sys_sem with posix cond and  mutexes, and not with posix semaphores?

My doubt arose because I wanted to use sys_sem's in a driver as a way to signal a receiving thread for an ethernet interface, from an interrupt, in order to make the driver more portable. But since it is implemented with a mutex, I cant unlock a mutex from the interrupt. Thanks in advance

--

Marcos Díaz

Software Engineer

San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5

Córdoba, Argentina

Phone: +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211/ +54 351 7617452

Skype: markdiaz22