lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] No case for IPv6 in ethernet_input()

From: mfkexpress
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] No case for IPv6 in ethernet_input()
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 03:24:05 -0700 (MST)

Simon Goldschmidt wrote
> mfkexpress wrote:
>> Is there any updated version?? If yes than please please let me know.
>
> There's no released version. You'll have to download the git head for IPv6
> support.
>
>> Currently I'm using *lwip 1.4.1*.
>>
>> I think in this version, no IPv6 case in ethernet_input()
>
> That explains a lot. 1.4.1 does *not* really support IPv6. It has some
> *experimental* really outdated IPv6 implemented but even that cannot be
> used with IPv4 at the same time. Please update to git head to use IPv6.
>

> Simon

Now that you have improvised me about git head for IPv6 , please do one
favour. I tried but really unable to find git head for IPv6.

So, can you please give me some link for downloading git head.
Otherwise I was sticked to this 1.4.1 version only and was trying days &
nights to make it work for my project.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohsin