lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problem with SSI, does not read SSI file content, reads

From: Sergio R. Caprile
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problem with SSI, does not read SSI file content, reads/writes only header.
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 09:21:33 -0300

Your lwIP version ?
Your API ?
Your port works OK because...
Do you happen to use an RTOS or not ?
The webserver you are using is ? The one in contrib tree ?

If your responses happen to be
1.4.1 or HEAD
RAW
I tested with echo and the other apps in contrib tree or something
equally convincing
No, I do have NO_SYS=1
Yes

Then, make sure you have actually read all the comments in the source
which reference 'SSI', properly setup the #defines required by SSI in
your lwipopts.h, named your file with a .shtml extension (or .shtm or
.ssi) so the server knows it has to parse it, and you have written and
initialized your SSI handler as described in the .h

If you fancy using a somehow more "standard behaviour" server, with a
simpler and faster SSI engine, and usage examples, check my fork:
http://scaprile.ldir.com.ar/cms/category/os/lwhttpd/