lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Call tcp_close() out of tcp_recv()-context?

From: Abhijith N M
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Call tcp_close() out of tcp_recv()-context?
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 18:48:08 +0000

Hello  All,

I need to implement TCP/IP through lwip stack on AT32UC3A0512.
I tried using the BSD sockets of lwip stack to establish TCP/IP, but I can
never ping successfully, the connected ATEML EVK1105 board.

Ethernet driver are working perfectly. I think some change needs to be done to
LWIP stack to create a Socket properly and send data.

Pinging is failing and Data communication is failing. Please let me know a
solution for this.

Thanks and Regards
Abhijith N.M.