lwip-users

[lwip-users] Assertion on Select

From: Sandra Gilge
Subject: [lwip-users] Assertion on Select
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 13:35:39 +0200

Hallo Simon

I don’t want to move the complete code to the head revision. Is it enough to replace sockets.c to a newer version? Or is this a problem?

I guess it is the issue #31741 that might be the problem?

Here’s the correspondence we already had:

Sandra Gilge wrote:

Now I’m having problems with following assertion when calling select.

LWIP_ASSERT("sock->select_waiting >= 0", sock->select_waiting >= 0);

Do I remember correctly that there was a bug in there somewhere? Depending on your thread priorities, git master could fix the issue.

Simon