lwip-users

[lwip-users] Best set of configuration options

From: Andy Pont
Subject: [lwip-users] Best set of configuration options
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 09:21:26 +0100

Hello,

Here is the scenario... I am incorporating lwIP into a BIOS extension for
use on an x86 platform.  ROM space is therefore limited (64K max for
everything) as are the services that are available.

I only need to be able to support a sufficiently small subset of features
such that I have IPv4, static IP addressing only and can sit a SSL stack on
top to be able to make http/https client requests to a remote server.

So far in lwipopts.h I have the following defined:

#define NO_SYS                  1
#define LWIP_SOCKET             0
#define LWIP_NETCONN            0

#define LWIP_IPV4                       1
#define LWIP_IPV6                       0

What other options should I consider adding?

Thanks,

Andy.