lwip-users

[lwip-users] IP connection going down spontaneous

From: Sandra Gilge (ADATIS)
Subject: [lwip-users] IP connection going down spontaneous
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 20:56:04 +0200

Hallo,

I've got devices wich are kind of IP-Phones with an LWIP Stack.
This works quite well and stable.
But at one customer the IP connection eventually goes down and does not
come back.
It does not matter if there is much traffic to/from the device or not.
We have got two devices there and they go down nearly at the same time
(even if they don't run equally long).
So there must be something from outside they can't cope with.

I know that is not very much I can tell, but maybe someone has an idea,
what could bring the system down?

Best regards,
Sandra