lwip-users

[lwip-users] Tcp Window Update generation forcefully

From: Yogesh . Barage
Subject: [lwip-users] Tcp Window Update generation forcefully
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:40:57 +0000

Hi,

I am using the lwip core 1.3.1 for Ethernet to serial converter and vice versa. Here two PLCs are communicating to each other over MODBUS / TCP through that Ethernet to Serial converter.

I want to make this communication little bit slower.

If I wish to generate “TCP WINDOW UPDATE” from server to every request from client, kindly guide how to generate the same?

Or where am I supposed to make change in source code. Will it help me to make the communication slower? Or do I have to look for something different?

Kindly suggest the solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Yogesh