lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Problem accessing "httpd" web server from a Linux PC

From: Info
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Problem accessing "httpd" web server from a Linux PC
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 07:45:59 +0100

I don't believe this is a problem. According to the lwIP documentation
it should be no problem to use the RAW API functions as long as you call
all RAW API function from inside the main tcpip_thread... and that is
the case in the "httpd" web server code I use (as far as I could see).

Regards, Roland