lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] httpd CGI parameter length

From: JM
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] httpd CGI parameter length
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 12:24:18 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the response.  In the past I'd send debug data out a serial port, but I'm working on a custom board without one.  However you just made me remember the stats option that I can view with a debugger.

Your fork sounds interesting.  I probably won't use it on this device since it's been proven as-is, but am always looking for anything better.